Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Bless You

God has been impressing upon me today to guard my tongue, letting no corrupt communication come out of my mouth. The word of the Lord is burning in me today, 'with our words we have the power to strike down (death) or raise up (life). Let us speak life over everything and everyone that comes our way during this consecration. Get in the habit of "blessing" people. Speak prophetic declarations over things, situations, and people. Declare the blessing of the Lord over them. I bless you in Jesus Name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pastor hunt u might not remember me I am a youn man that would go to ur church and just cry in the pressence of the Lord I went to GA and got married a while back. me and my wife went to Jentezen Franklins church the Spirit of the Lord took over that place tonight I just tell my wife if only one sunday i could go to your church and cry in the pressence of the Lord.