Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holy Hunger

Today has been a marvelous day. So many in our church community have called me with tremendous reports and testimonies of how God has been showing up in their day. My heart is overwhelmed with a hunger for HIs Glory. Col. 1:27 says, "To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which* is Christ in you, the hope of glory." When we grow hungry for a deeper connection to Christ we come into contact with the deep river of glory that offers us hope. Pray for the glory of God to blow up (in a good way) in us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Bro. Randy - The song "Lord I'm amazed by You!" keeps soaring out of my soul.

(verse 1)
You dance over me while I am unaware.
You sing all around but I never hear the sound.

(chorus)
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
And how You love me

(verse 2)
You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind.
My hope will always stand.
For You hold me in Your hand.

(bridge)
How deep, how wide.
How great is Your love for me.

strgth4yu said...

What has stayed in mind lately as been from a song we are currently learning. The words are powerful, I don't know for anyone else. But, for me the line in "Into Your Presence" from BJ Putnam, says, "Change me and rearrange me." That is my heart desire, truly to be changed and want some rearranging. Rather it be spiritual or just me as a whole. I need more of him. It is an overwhelming feeling to be close to God. A reach that is so close.

Just wanted to share...God Bless